*BEST SKYMED WHOLESALE PRICE GLOBALLY*

4 mil disposable nitrile medical exam gloves

$9/box - large bulk orders only - price includes shipping cost

*No powder  

*Non-sterile                                                  

Reliable supply
Timely shipments
FDA and CE approved

Transparent payment, terms, inventory, pricing, shipping times, and shipping cost

50 pairs/100 pcs per box

10 boxes/case

60 cases/pallet

1440 cases/20" container
3300 cases/40" Hc container
 

SHIPS FROM THAILAND

35-40 days delivery to your location (included in price)

 

SOLD ONLY IN BULK - MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 32,000 BOXES

 

30% down, remainder 70% on delivery

Pricing varies based on quantities, factories, and choices of small, medium, and large sizes.

Contact Travis.Luedke@briterworld.com, 210-314-0586 for availability, bulk pricing, and shipping times.

 

SOLD ONLY IN BULK - MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 32,000 BOXES

 

*SMALLER wholesale orders may be accomodated via other suppliers, but pricing will vary*

Wholesale Medical Exam Nitrile Gloves - FDA & CE Approved

$9.00Price

    Contact Us

    San Antonio, Texas 

    Travis Luedke 210-314-0586

    Explore

    Help

    Socials

    Newsletter

    Get our news and updates

    ©2020 by BriterWorld.com

    0